Sunday, January 24, 2010

handmade hobart day 2....



to market to market....







what good fun I have had at the handmade hobart market this weekend
I have met some lovely people and am now inspired to explore the whole market thing a bit more
Oh and I managed to sell some produce so I am very inspired by it all!!

Thanks to What Katie did next for her great company over the weekend.

Now I have 2 weeks off "work" - am heading off camping to Lewisham for a night or two- the littlies are very excited about this then back home to some more making and creating for the upcoming market at the masonic temple sandy bay on the 7th Feb!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo