Tuesday, July 20, 2010

then there were 2




My dad had one of these when my I was a little girl- and I remember my sister and I eagerly playing "offices" on it and feeling oh so grown up in our handmade, with love from mum, a-line denim skirts with applique and our knee high boots!! Hmm yes perhaps not a lot has really changed??!!



More sweet birdie cushions to make.







I have spent the day so far thinking about all of the sewing I need of do for upcoming markets- a lot of my new range of vintage inspired little lady tunics sold and were a big hit at mathilda's last saturday and now need replacing- sometime this thinking just has to be done- and lots of it - so I think I will continue with it and leave any sewing until later in the week!

I also have some patterns to create from my drawings- however I think my thinking is still needed on those as well- think I could do with a nice hot drink now and a cosy couch blanket.

Have a great week everyone!
xo


5 comments:

  1. My dad had one of those blue typewriters, I used to play offices on it as well. I'm not sure what happened to it, although mum may still have it somewhere. A hot drink sounds good, but will have to wait until after school/childcare pickup. Have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great smocks - can see why you sold out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those typewriters are soooo cool!!
    Ps . Thanks for invite we'll be there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking is a very important part of the creating process! A nice hot cuppa and maybe something yummy to eat with it usually helps me getting those ideas turning into a finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some fabulous! You're such an artist. I'm loving the little lady line up, they match my home decor items so well. Seriously when even your children match the drapes *sigh* life is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo