Friday, August 27, 2010

what a fun weekend we all had!!!



 The Barn Market Friday night- it was a wild wild night!!


Saturday brought sunshine and plenty of happy people!!



Sunday we were in Melbourne set up ready to go at Mathilda's in Hawthorn- it was a fantastic day with plenty of sales and a sea of mums, prams and little people!!
Thanks so much to my awesome sister for all her help and for being my taxi driver for the wkd!! and to our birthday neighbor Rosie from Notions - was SO good to have you keeping me company!!







Now back in Tassie a week back at work- and much work to be done on new orders, online store, and replenishing stock for upcoming markets!!!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. You are such a busy bee, Courtney. I felt tired just reading it. I hope you are feeling refreshed now. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo