Saturday, April 9, 2011

fun at Salamanca, soccer games, late night shifts,& a footy game to come ♥

Busy days here at SN&AGPD as always I guess hey!!

Thanks to all the lovely customers at Salamanca today - so sweet- & lots of more orders to keep me busy busy!!


The French range is continuing to be ever so popular yippee- I love this fabric.


Versatile tunic dresses & tops also,


And the denim version is selling as quickly as I can re make them double yippee!!

As many ladies are now aware and continue their support of my little business through repeat custom ordering- I am more than happy to make to order to suit your sweet little person just shoot me an email through the link on the side bar to arrange- & I know I am sounding like a broken record however I will get an online store with pre made ready to ship items up and running some time soon - I promise- and a good person always keeps their promise hey ;)

also thanks again to fellow market buddy Holly for keeping myself and my family - (after their sugar hit) company!!! You rock - ok over & out time for some rest!! xx

~ Courtney xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sweetie! I trawled the market looking for you but missed you. Where were you? And we need to organise that dinner with Sonia! J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo