Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bodkins of binding

This week I made lots of binding for use and stock piling!

We will be back at Salamanca this Saturday down in the thick of it near the silo end but in the middle isle!

We have settled back into school life routine with the kids after school activities growing by the week!!

I can't believe summer has come and gone and we are now heading into autumn- eek I don't think I am ready for the cold!!

What have you been up to in your neck of the woods?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo