Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shopping for an 11th birthday

Today we travelled the city to shop for pressies for our soon to be 11 year old.

It was fun and pretty stress free (husband was working so that probably helped) we found clothes & shoes and accessories...

Now I am keen to sit and read and have some quite time as I have been fighting off a flu/virus the last few days and have very achy head and back.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend too!!

Xo

Ps. A HUGE thank you to all who stopped by at Salamanca yesterday you guys & gals are awesome!!! And an extra special thanks to the lovely guy from the US who bought lots of goodies to take to loved ones at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo