Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy days

Hi
I don't know about you guys but time is flying by for us!

The kids are busy busy with winter sports: footy, netball, soccer, basket ball, karate...

We have all had a run (or 2) with the winter flu's and I must admit the back ground noise of someone coughing has now blended into our regular back ground sounds!

Although I still have my moments of freaking out that someone is coughing so roughly, or looking too pale,or not eating enough...

Hmm one of my biggest lessons during my 30's has been to try to put all things in perspective and not let the small things or small minded people get to me ;)

Enjoy your Friday everyone!!

C

1 comment:

  1. Leigh said last night - geez Courtney spends alot of table at that table making stuff hehe I don't know how you do it all x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo