Tuesday, March 22, 2011

all things parisian.




.....I have been looking back over past pics- and it is very clear to us that our little Indy has always had a love of all things french...right from when she was a very little girl she has repeatedly asked me to take her to Paris- an adventure I can not wait to take with her -one day!!

Until then we will continue with our "french inspirations"  such as her new room theme...a complete room make over based on antique white with hints of black, pink and all things parisian,  I will pop pics up when it is all complete promise.

xx

2 comments:

  1. You must run into target and grab some $10 tower cushions - then again being the smarty pants you are, you could just make some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do Ange is on the list of to do's for tomorrow!! Thanks for letting me know Indy wanted to rush straight in after school tehe..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo