Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a special request

hoot 1

hoot 2

This post is especially for a lovely lady who has contacted me for a special order- I advised I would put up the 2 pictures above for her to choose from- just let me know which one you like the best and I will get creating for you I can have it ready for you this weekend if you let me know within the next day really :)

Hope everyone is well!! ANd enjoying school holidays and sleep ins- I am a bit worried about how I will find getting up at 6:30 am Monday morning for work again- and after a full weekend of markets!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo