Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last minute preparations for Christmas Day, special guests & Boxing day at Salamanca




We wish you a merry christmas- a very merry christmas.........included in todays joys was making some fabric hoop decorations for the house!!!

I have wanted to get these together for a while and am so pleased with them as I will be able to change them as often as I like with  favorite fabrics new and vintage!! 

 Plus the kids had a ball helping me choose fabrics today and where to put them up!!



 We also had a guest room to spruce up for our special Christmas guests!!!







yep they get a little addictive!!!

~C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo