Tuesday, December 7, 2010

next round of posting with more orders complete!!



Hi everyone- just a quick update to let everyone who are waiting for delivery of their orders know that after a rather hectic weekend- 2 x markets and an 18th birthday - the next lot are "good to go" and will be posted out tomorrow when I am able to return to my little silver nutmeg business!! 

I also work part time in another role and sometimes this has to take priority when deploying my time  :( 

Any how I ♥♥♥ my little business more than the other role and am very happy I get to be back in amongst it all sewing up a storm tomorrow!! Woohoo!!!

So look out for your goodies and enjoy the week everyone!!

~ C xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney

    I am in awe of your ability to juggle it all so well. You're an inspiration!

    Oh, and I posted about India's gorgeous new clothes at http://lifeonplanetbaby.blogspot.com/2010/12/my-weekend-as-nurse-cake-maker-and.html

    J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo