Sunday, February 28, 2010

another week has passed already......



I cant believe its already March tomorrow- I have so much I need to get busy with for upcoming markets- so many new projects that have been half made or now need multiples produced for hopefully a busy market time!


Have been busy family times for us with everyone having lots on and as all mums will know this means extra busy times for me!!


I hope everyone is enjoying the days and I look forward to catching up soon!!


Oh I just couldn't resist Oskar's awesome owl- think this will be used to inspire for a pattern for more owl softies!! Much to his delight- as long as he gets to keep the pro-to type -is always the case with my new products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo