Friday, May 28, 2010

my polka dot prizes arrived all the way from Yorkshire!!!


How excited was I - {and the two littlies} when we got home from grocery shopping to find the postie had been
Such goodies and so many!!






So many wonderful polka dot things-
  • a red with white spots make up bag
  • a wonderful little card with sweet message- looks like a cushion I made for home some time ago
  • some cute little wooden pegs with mushrooms on them- v cute
  • a pack of cath kidson sunflower seeds
  • some amazing vintage print postcards
  • some spotty tissues- very ladylike!!
  • the custest little owl- and you know how much I lOVE owls.
  • A minny mouse keyring
  • a pack of sweet tea's
  • and some red with whte spot cupcake linners



there was so much hope I haven't missed any? I feel very special to have received all these goodies all the way from the UK!!! Thanks so much Kitty!!!xx

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad they arrived all the way 'down under' in one piece!
    Im so glad you like them all too, I didn't know you were such an owl fan so thats a bonus! Im an owl lover tooooowoooo! (sorry for the cheesy pun!) hehe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love any kind of snail mail ... and yours is delightful.

    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo