Thursday, May 20, 2010

today I did this and thought about this...


I tried some crochet flower's from a pattern in my head- hmm think I may need to get a "real" pattern or a "real" teacher- rosie?

My skittles are all placed separately around the house one day when I have a spare 5 I need to do some rearranging around here- today i am cleaning - so another day perhaps- will put up pics if I find those evasive 5 minutes.

Just a reminder of how lucky I am- my husband cooked us all Crème Brulee
 again- yum!

For more pieces of creativity look here.....

1 comment:

  1. ohhh yummo!!!! Marty should teach Leigh some of his culinary delights!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo