Thursday, May 6, 2010

to be or not to be creative today

my place today- after enjoying watching the athletics at the domain today - I headed home for some lunch, warmth brrrr, and some pattern planning making etc- 

a dear friend of mine has asked if I can make a little owl for her adorable son who is turning 2 next week- so busy planning that one for her- it should be easy so will endeavor to complete it this wkd for delivery to her next Monday...

that's the plan any how- plus oskar has given me another blueprint for a softie he would like me to make and sell under silver nutmeg label...I would also love to have a few of these ready over the weekend....

what has everyone else been creating?  look here...

1 comment:

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo