Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Market's First Birthday celebrations and Football games


Good times today- thanks to the girls at the market for making such a great day- thank you cards for us and mini cupcakes as well!!

Thanks to all the people who came to visit and thank you to all our customers today- we are so happy you still enjoy our goodies!!

Today was a day of killer cupcakes, thinking rooms, awesome ladders, and an event involving a waste paper basket..crazy day!! BUT so much fun!!!





Today was also a VERY special and important day for my little man Oskar- he had his first game in the Under 8's for North Hobart Junior Football Club- and they won against Lindisfarne well done boys!!!  I am very SAD :( I didn't get to go watch it but I will be there for as many games as I can!!! xo

Enjoy the week everyone- as for me I have tomorrow as a designated sleep in day....ahhh

2 comments:

  1. LOVe my earrings and your new cards are very cool!!
    Glad Oskar enjoyed his first game!! do you make all those cute buttons by hand? 'cause I made some last week and they are fairly time consuming hey?! Let me know when you're free to catch up for a coffee or even on a w/e with the kiddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day Courtney. Hope you have a nice sleep in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo