Tuesday, April 13, 2010

new colour ways for little lady skirts


busy day- unusual for me hey- leave home by 7:15 work work work- come home- quick tidy up- vacuum, wash floors, clean down stairs bathroom, washing, folding, get all clothes ready for tomorrow, tea, lunches, quick nanna nap then whipped up overlocking on 24 of the new skirts now only have to top and bottom hem them then attach labels and press then ready for market- I know it sounds like Im carrying on about my accomplishments today but I am kinda proud of how much I got done and as other working mums- well just mums really- will agree I'm sure, when you have a good run you have to take a strong hold of it for as long or as little as it lasts as there is no guarantee when then next one will pop up!!




See- although busy have left a swirl of a mess in sewing room- ahh she'll be right!! that's what doors are for ;)

Back to work in the morning so better get these tired little hands to bed...
 Have a great day everyone!!
ox

2 comments:

  1. Well you know what they say - "If you want something done, give it to a busy person". You certainly proved that today - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia! That is very true- I think the next few days/weekends will not be as productive though as kids winter sports have all started up now!! Hope you're having fun- catch up at Moorilla on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time to place a comment I really appreciate and love to know your thoughts- I do read every comment and try to respond individually to each comment- however life does sometimes get busy - please understand if it takes a bit longer sometimes- Courtney xo